Historically, computer programmers, back-office support, and customer service have been the most common positions outsourced when companies are looking to reduce the costs of office labor. However, outsourcing services have already gone a long way. In this blog, we share with you the most popular positions we’ve been providing to US companies through BPO services.
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”6922″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]
Top 5 Most Popular BPO Services Today
If you’re wondering what type of BPO services you can get for your business to reduce costs and improve efficiency, you can start with any of these popular offshore outsourcing solutions.
- Accounting – One of the BPO services that’s growing in popularity today is outsourced accounting and bookkeeping. A growing number of US small businesses are using Quick Books for their accounting software. It is powerful, priced right and 100% online. There’s an abundance of talent in the Philippines that is proficient with Quick Books so placing Bookkeepers, Clerks, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, and General Accounting positions has never been easier. If you’re not on Quick Books, it’s still viable, as “numbers are numbers” and all Accounting systems function similarly. One of our clients replaced their 75K controller (92K “all-in”) with an experienced Accountant for just 25K “all-in”
- Customer Service Agents – Ever since BPO services became a thing, outsourced customer service has always been a hit. United Airlines, Citibank, Comcast and many other blue-chip companies have set up Call Centers in the Philippines. For small businesses, email, chat, and phone support, as well as inside sales support are commonly outsourced. An added bonus is the ability to extend Customer Support hours beyond 9-5.
- Data Entry – Many jobs are centered around the data accumulated by new registrants and e-com orders. Common jobs involve data entry, metrics preparation, and report writing.
- Graphic Design – The Philippines is a hotbed for graphic artists. Skill sets range from traditional graphic artists to website designers, CAD programmers, photo re-touchers, video editors, and everything in between.
- Web Development and Web Design– The tech industry can take advantage of BPO services that leverage the talent of programmers, developers, software architects, and quality assurance specialists. With fast internet connections and a young population immersed in technology, the Philippines is a reliable country for “techies”.
How to Find a BPO Services Provider
The Philippines is a top outsourcing destination. As you can expect, there are many outsourcing companies in the country offering a wide range of BPO services. So, how do you find the best one to work with? Here are some tips:
- See whether they offer the outsourcing services you need and if they have other solutions that may be of use to you in the future.
- Check client reviews and testimonials.
- Check profile and reviews in third-party platforms such as Clutch.co.
- Take advantage of initial consultations.
Let MCVO Handle Your Outsourcing Needs
As one of the leading business process outsourcing companies in the Philippines, MCVO Talent offers a wide range of BPO services designed to meet the needs of small to medium businesses. We cater to different industries, including healthcare, marketing, photography, and more. MCVO has the experience and expertise to help your business grow! Book a call today and let’s talk about how we can work together.