GL ACCOUNTANTS (aka Senior Level Bookkeepers)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include providing the following support functions for staffing for Provider CFO. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supports many facets of accounting and related tasks including clerical task such as accounts payables, accounts receivables, cash posting and basic bookkeeping.
- Reconciles bank statements and credit card statements
- Prepares monthly sales tax reports
- Prepares monthly financial statements
- May provide payroll support
- Assists with general admin support
- Resolve problems and challenges
- Communicate with client and technical staff and escalate outstanding issues when required.
- Identify issues that cannot be resolved remotely in a quick and efficient manner.
- Fluency in English writing and speaking are required.
Key Qualifications include the following:
- 6-10 years of Bookkeeping experience
- Intermediate Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong attention to detail