Looking for a proactive creative who is looking to use their talents to grow with a refined photography studio working directly with the Creative Director.
- Personality Ideal:Excellent communication skills. Upbeat yet professional. Meticulous yet efficient with a collaborative mindset.
- Culling: Identify & selecting strong images that tell the full story
- Color Correcting:Using Lightroom to match color to anchor images or using critical thinking to match to my past work and portfolio found on website in conjunction to LR presets. A skilled creative who is meticulous yet efficient.
- Experienced Photoshop Skills:Touching up photo, skin correction, pimple and spot removals, subtle slimming and liquifying of body parts, head swaps, object removals
- Album Design:Will be trained on album design (this is a very small and minor portion of the job role)
- Light administrative task:Occasionally managing calendars, schedules, creating zoom meetings
- Light social media management (selecting images to upload to Instagram)
- Goals down the line: To be able to engage with clients via email to manage schedules and follow ups
- Proficiency (Intermediate to Advanced) with Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- Proficiency with other software applications (e.g. Google Docs/Sheets etc.)
- Performs consistently high-quality work
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong attention to timelines (meeting deadlines)
- Reliable, consistent