– Assists in developing annual Human Resources expense budget covering compensation, benefits, activities in support of business plans
– Develops and/or updates training programs such as new hire orientation, cross-training for production staff, customer service training, time management, supervisory training, project management
– Performs administrative tasks such as record keeping, payroll, time and attendance
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, or equivalent.
– At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
– Proficient in English Communication both verbal and written