MCVO Talent Outsourcing Services is urgently looking for a Virtual Assistant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Involved with all or most of the following tasks:
– Supporting CEO and Managers in overseeing operation of a high-volume wedding photography and videography business including:
– Scheduler Schedules all jobs (i.e. photographers and videographers for each event)
– Weekly confirmations
– Scheduling portrait sessions
– Finds and schedules back up photographers
– Reports for all departments
– Marketing tasks
– A/P data entry
– Email management
– Scheduling meetings and note taking
Research for: wedding photography industry, marketing, new software, products etc.
– Helping with planning/admin/follow up of all things related to launch into Houston market
– Data Gathering / Creating Reports and analyzing results for insight and key metrics
– Assisting with some facets of the recruiting process (communication, screening candidates etc.).
– Interacting with other colleagues of TWA
– Any personal tasks.
– Meet performance-based metrics for this position as set by CEO
– Demonstrate a positive, “can-do” attitude
– Strong organizational skills
– Strong English written and verbal communication skills including good speaking voice (with minimal accent)
– Intermediate Excel
– Intermediate Google Docs
– Ability to create and analyze reports
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to learn quickly
WHY JOIN US?
– Professional Development : Training , training and lots of it!
– Competitive outsource monthly salary (higher than normal salary benchmark).
– Excellence health benefits with employee plus dependent 100% covered with monthly prescription allowance, daily transportation allowance and drinks /snacks provided.
– 3 weeks PTO + US holidays+ your birthday as paid time off.
– Company team building /outings.