Video Production Assistant
MCVO Talent Outsourcing Services is urgently looking for a Video Production Assistant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• File management – ensuring that files submitted by clients are available to our production teams.
• Order scheduling – ensuring that orders are assigned to our productions teams to ensure that order deadlines are met.
• Quality check – reviewing orders before they are sent back to customers to ensure that their preferences have been adhered to and order notes have been taken into consideration in the final edit.
• Account Handler – oversee one of our larger contracts to ensure that files are available and all uploaded and then uploaded completed edits to their customers portal ready for their viewing.
• Other duties may be assigned
Ideal Work Experience:
• Strong admin and organisation skills
• Very good English
• A little background in video production/editing would be preferable
• Experience in using FTP clients
Additional Information-Software to be Used:
• Google Drive
• Premier Pro
WHY JOIN US?
– Professional Development : Training , training and lots of it!
– Competitive outsource monthly salary (higher than normal salary benchmark).
– Excellence health benefits with employee plus dependent 100% covered with monthly prescription allowance, daily transportation allowance and drinks /snacks provided.
– 3 weeks PTO + US holidays+ your birthday as paid time off.
– Company team building /outings.