Essential Duties and Responsibilities of performing Video Editing include the following:
– Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
– Take a brief to grasp the production team’s needs and specifications
– Review raw material to create Highlight Reel, 30 Minute Video based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
– Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
– Create rough and final cuts
– Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
– Consult with production to the post-production process
– Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and the industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
*** Candidates should be willing to work on-site once our operation went back to normal.
We are located at Unit 411 Melbourne Residences, 11 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Palanan, 1630 Makati City.