Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Expert
We are looking for a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) expert to manage all search engine optimization activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
– Track, report, and analyze website analytics
– Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
– Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
– Research and analyze competitor advertising links
– Develop and implement link building strategy
– Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
– Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
– Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
– Proven SEO experience
– In-depth experience with website analytics tools and SEO Tools (e.g, Google Analytics, SEMrush and AHREF, MOZ)
– Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
– Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
WHY JOIN US?
– Professional Development : Training , training and lots of it!
– Competitive outsource monthly salary (higher than normal salary benchmark).
– Excellence health benefits with employee plus dependent 100% covered with monthly prescription allowance, daily transportation allowance and drinks /snacks provided.
– 3 weeks PTO + US holidays+ your birthday as paid time off.
– Company teambuilding /outings.