● Determines and documents through evaluation the client needs and follows up with appropriate resources to
assist with meeting those needs.
● If the client's needs exceed the personal care services (unstable health condition), the case manager shall make
a referral to a licensed health care professional or an appropriate alternative service.
● Demonstrate efficient teamwork with the staff.
● Coordinate care for the client.
● Understand and perform the admission process and complete a plan of care.
● Update the plan of care / service plan whenever a client’s needs change and or annually.
● Coordinate services and schedule client visits.
● Supervise field staff as indicated by the agency administrator.
● Provide in-service education per administrator direction.
● Attend seminars, conferences, workshops, and self-studies in areas that will enhance position (e.g. leadership,
communication, geriatric care).
● Perform the initial home care visit and re-evaluate client needs and progress when needed.
● Perform a satisfaction survey for each client once every 90 days either over the phone or in person.
● Coordinate and monitor all client care and services.
● Complete paperwork timely and efficiently.
● Maintain client records according to policy and procedure.
● Follow up with client’s case managers in order to address any issues or to communicate updates to services
being provided by Nova Home Care.
● Follow infection control policy in and out of the office.
● Follow up on new referral leads and assist with marketing Nova Home Care per Administrator direction.
● Provide quality of care to clients in their homes according to policy and procedures.
● Participate in the on-call schedule if necessary.
● Participate in and support quality improvement programs.
● Minimum of one year of experience in a healthcare or customer service related position.
● Work positively and favorably with patients, families, and staff.
● Preferred Bachelor’s degree in related field.
● Ability to relate positively and favorably with clients and staff.
● Demonstrate good oral and written communication along with good documentation skills.