● Sending estimates and work authorization forms to various insurance companies
● Daily calling insurance companies to confirm estimates are received and the adjuster's contact information is on file
o This requires persistence in getting in touch with insurance companies (being the squeaky wheel), in order to bring claims to fruition.
● Updating our field software system (Basecamp) daily to reflect current claims status, leaving daily detailed notes
to record and track ALL communications with insurance.
● Update our admin system (Quickbase) with insurance information/important information, to reflect what’s on
● Sending invoices to our clients from Quickbooks, with specific email templates depending on the type of
payment being requested (initial payment, progress payment, final payment)
o Note: no prior Quickbooks experience required
● Sending out client documents for signature using Adobe Sign
● Will use Quickbooks for certain invoices but this experience is not mandatory if the person is able to quickly adapt and learn.
● Ability to problem solve
● Communicate effectively
● Extremely detail-oriented/organized with very thorough notes
● Learn quickly
● Strong multi-tasking abilities and adherence to deadline discipline
● Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
● Reliable, and willing to work “night shift” in the Philippines 2-5 years of work experience
● Background in billing/collections is requested since they will be working closely with all our clients to send out all the invoices.
● Compassion and empathy for what our clients are going through
● Assertiveness with insurance agents, must be able to get answers and movement on claims