Sr. Bookkeeper/Accounting Assistant
MCVO Talent Outsourcing Services is urgently looking for a Bookkeeper/Accounting Assistant.
– Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College egress in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
– Knowledgeable and flexible in the use of any accounting online system such as QuickBooks, Sage, NetSuite, etc.
– Knowledgeable in bookkeeping or recording of transactions
At least 3yrs of working experience in the related field
– Prepare batches of invoices for the processing which involves sorting, date stamping, etc.
– Sorts documents; codes, logs, reviews for accuracy; matches supporting invoices to procurement documents; and verifies invoices for payment.
– Reconciles various expenditure reports to source documents; distributes and files financial documents and reports.
– Prepares routine entries and posts financial transactions; reconciles entries and internal ledgers to financial reporting system reports.
– Handles cash and cash related transactions, issues receipts, records, and types money lists, and balances cash fund; enter cash transactions in ledgers and reconciles cash reports; prepares bank deposits.
– Processes month-end Accounts Payable closing.
– Balances daily batches and reports; prepares income reports and statistics; distributes reports.
– Ensures strict confidentiality of financial records.
WHY JOIN US?
– Professional Development: Training, training, and lots of it!
– Competitive outsource monthly salary (higher than normal salary benchmark).
– Excellence health benefits with employee plus dependent 100% covered with monthly prescription allowance, daily transportation allowance, and drinks /snacks provided.
– 3 weeks PTO + US holidays+ your birthday as paid time off.
– Company teambuilding /outings.