Accounts Receivable Payable Clerk
– Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
– Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
– Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
– Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
– Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
– Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
– 2-3 years of work experience in handling Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
– Associate Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
– Familiarity with industry-standard accounting software QuickBooks
– Excellent organizational skills
– Great attention to details
– Strong analytical skills
– Solid understanding of accounting practices
– Strong mathematical and reasoning skills
– Good English communication skills
– Work experience as a bookkeeper is an advantage
– Highly efficient
– High proficiency and familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheet
WHY JOIN US?
– Professional Development : Training , training and lots of it!
– Competitive outsource monthly salary (higher than normal salary benchmark).
– Excellence health benefits with employee plus dependent 100% covered with monthly prescription allowance, daily transportation allowance and drinks /snacks provided.
– 3 weeks PTO + US holidays+ your birthday as paid time off.
– Company teambuilding /outings.