New Business Coordinator
The New Business Coordinator is responsible for managing the daily volume of new leads and ultimately setting up appointments for them to meet with a Sales Coordinator, which will likely result in a signed contract.
Leads need to be prioritized based on the source as well as other factors. TWA has developed a well-documented process that includes sending auto-generated emails upon registering, making calls and performing tasks (some manual, some automated) on a regular basis to ensure that appointments are set and that Sales Coordinators are busy meeting with prospective brides (and grooms).
As the business has grown (2021 will be a record-breaking year), they will be promoting Jamie from this role to a new position. As a result, this has created an opportunity to work with MCVO to provide an awesome replacement. This is an excellent opportunity for a VA who will work closely with their Sales Manager Amy, (while being trained by Jamie), and contribute to the critical function of providing a steady stream of new clients.
TWA is a very well-managed company, that has grown every year (except in 2020 due to Covid). The New Business Coordinator will learn a lot about many things including how US businesses operate.
- Nurture company supplied leads via phone, email or other messaging services.
- Goal is to schedule appointments with a Sales Coordinator in appropriate database
- Prioritize leads as follows: 1) from website, 2) wedding wire/the knot, 3) giveaways
- Call on new leads, and complete scheduled tasks as part of the well-documented drip campaign
- Manage calendar availability
- Meet/exceed goals set by Sales Manager
- Daily KPI’s
- Daily tasks and emails
- Department Reporting
- Demonstrate a positive, “can-do” attitude
Key Qualifications include the following:
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills including good speaking voice (with minimal accent)
- Upbeat personality
- Ability to learn quickly, and work in several CRM’s (e.g. Benchmark 1 + ACT)
- Intermediate Google Docs
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize