Network Administrator + Help Desk (Mid-level)
The client plans to leverage technology as a competitive advantage. This includes automating internal processes to improve efficiencies while further improving service levels to clients. This is a unique position in that there’s a mix of both junior and mid-level work. The Junior tasks involve having someone “on call” for desktop or application support is required by client’s staff. The more complex tasks include enhancing network security and implementing more advanced processes that can range from further automating email campaigns with their CRM to optimizing Artificial Intelligence bots that check and deliver insurance policies. There’s also a significant backlog of technology projects to implement, so the right candidate must be “athletic” and fully “get” how technology works. Client has an existing outsourced IT vendor to manage the larger
aspects of their IT infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Available on a day to day basis to assist with minor items that pop up throughout the day
- VoIP phone system programming
- Training individuals on how to use clients systems and assisting with the implementation of
automation campaigns & use of their agency management system.
- There are several new software systems we can use to create automated marketing, client
retention, reporting etc.
- The individual in this position would need to set up and monitor the campaigns and reports.
- Email signature maintenance and email auto-replies
- Projects – there’s a large backlog of assorted projects to complete
Software Applications in Use:
Note: “Applied Epic” is specific to the insurance industry:
- Applied Epic – insurance agency management system – user support, report programming and generation
- Appointmentcore – appointment templates & integration with website
- Pathway – marketing & client communication campaigns that integrate with Applied Epic – campaign design, troubleshoot, implement, monitor, improve
- Zultys MX phone system programming & maintenance
- WordPress – minor website updates
- WPForms – creation of logic-based web forms, download data, integrate with Applied Epic
- Microsoft Office suite – programming & maintenance
- Adobe/Nitro – form creation & integration with other platforms
- Docusign – creation, maintenance & integration with Applied Epic of smart powerforms
- Remote desktop computer maintenance
- Bot/AI – trigger, maintain, develop
Key Qualifications include the following:
- 2 years minimum of Help Desk Support
- 2 years minimum of Network Admin Support
- If working from home, a strong internet connection
- Develop SOP’s
- Resolve problems and challenges
- Communicate with client Manager and technical staff and escalate outstanding issues when required.
- Fluency in English writing and speaking is required.