Mid to Senior Level Customer Success Representative
We are a rapidly growing sports focused company looking for the consummate team player to advocate customer success through user satisfaction, retention, and identifying new opportunities to expand our relationships with our customers. As the Customer Success Rep, you will champion our platform, while ensuring that our customers can successfully use all of our products and services with ease and competency. We are looking for someone that fits our culture, work ethic, and, most importantly, our passion for learning and improving. Our team consists of people who are energized by making an impact, having autonomy in their work, and ardent about creating an exceptional experience for our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Manage Customer Climate. Build relationships and maintain a high level of satisfaction with customers across our network
- Create Customer Experience. Better our processes and products by hearing what our customers want and relaying information and ideas to our team
- Educate. Drive customer adoption and understanding of our products educating them about our web content and first class events
- Resolve. Assist with orders, refunds, cancellations, upgrades, and other miscellaneous website information.
- Communicate. Clear and consistent communication through email, online chat, and the phone is critical.
- Be a Team Player. We’re growing quickly and need someone who embraces new challenges and opportunities. No job is too big, or too small.
Key Qualifications include the following.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills, with strong email etiquette
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize competing tasks
- The ability to solve and diffuse a variety of challenges and situations
- Strong technology background experience is a plus, including experience with WordPress, Intercom, and other web based platforms
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Google Docs, and Google Sheets)
- Proficiency with key social platforms (Twitter, Instagram and Facebook) is a plus